Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the win

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the window view, horizontally
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:13:44 +0200

> I hope he sticks around in this list and helps others with their
> queries.

I don't know my question/answer ratio, but I can guarantee you (and
everyone else) that I never hesitate to help. Especially in my
early days here, I wrote lots of answers. But I think that is
coincidence, and related to the questions/problems discussed, and
not me being "tilted". No, I'm not going anywhere!

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573