Gnus ancient mark

From: João Távora
Subject: Gnus ancient mark
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:11:11 +0100

OK thanks, make sense.

I'll leave ancientness alone and swap the char values of the
gnus-ancient-mark and gnus-unread-mark
then (as well as the faces). That should be alright, right?

I think I'll find it more natural the other way round, that is, make the
unread status stand out.

João

PS: Also sorry to emacs-devel for completely missing the mailing list, I
meant emacs-help... this is what the 40C of heat does to you :-)

--
João Távora