RE: Dialog from emacsclientw.exe must be dismissed (was RE: Best practic

From: Ludwig, Mark
Subject: RE: Dialog from emacsclientw.exe must be dismissed (was RE: Best practices for launching Emacs on Windows 7/8)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 03:52:18 +0000

> From: Richard Copley, Friday, June 28, 2013 1:32 PM
Ludwig,

> Sorry. Mark,

No worries, and thanks for "shell:startup" -- didn't know that one
before.

Now that I know I might have caused some of the problems, I can tolerate
it when it occurs due to Windows crashing, which doesn't happen very
often any more.  I have Emacs starting in the Startup folder, but via a
.txt association to emacsclientw.  I'll change Startup to be a .CMD file
that cleans up "server" files first.

Cheers,
Mark