Re: Bug in outline-magic.el

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: Bug in outline-magic.el
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:59:39 +0200

Michal Sojka <sojkam1@fel.cvut.cz> writes:

Hi Michal,

> I think that there is a bug in outline-magic.el. See below. I put the
> same text also at
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Comments_on_outline-magic.el.

I kind of took over outline-magic.el from Carsten when I merged it into
outshine.el and he asked me if I want to be the new maintainer.

I remember I hit the same bug like you and fixed it - but nothing else
;)

There is a version 0.9.1 available on github:

,--------------------------------------
| https://github.com/tj64/outline-magic
`--------------------------------------

and I think its this version I merged into outshine.el

,---------------------------------
| https://github.com/tj64/outshine
`---------------------------------

and since outshine does not have the problem you describe any more, I
conclude that its fixed in version 0.9.1 of outline-magic too. May be
you can check it out?

PS If you use outshine.el in combination with outorg.el and navi-mode.el
(all available in my github account) you get everything outline-magic
offers (since it is merged into outshine.el) + the extensions from
out-xtra.el + many new ideas and features, see this tutorial

| http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-outside-org.html

on Worg (there are links to related screencasts on youtube at the end of
the page).

HTH

--
cheers,