Re: How to make my sent messages shown in a thread?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to make my sent messages shown in a thread?
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 11:37:12 +0200

Hongxu Chen <leftcopy.chx@gmail.com> writes:

> I am using Gnus and there is a problem with it: When I send a
> message, it goes to the `sent' archive. But when someone else
> replies, I cannot see my own in the THREAD-VIEW. Yeah, I can
> always see the original words of ourselves if others also quote
> it; but is it possible for Gnus to grab my message when I am
> using `A T' in gnus summary buffer (just as if it is a mail list
> mirror)?

Is THREAD-VIEW = gnus-summary-mode?

In that case, I see mine, unless I read them, and then close (like
any other article).

Are you saying, you *never* see your posts in the summary?

I've put together a small page on Gnus, if you feel like comparing
notes. But, although Gnus works fine for me (more or less), and
I've spent lots of time with it, I am still somewhat of a novice.

Anyway: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/gnus/index.html

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573