Re: Enriched mode: avoid removing my manual indents

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Enriched mode: avoid removing my manual indents
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:55:37 -0400

> Thanks Drew for your reply. Maybe this behavior is not a bug but it is
> certainly confusing to me.

`enriched-mode' was the beginning of something that never materialized,
so it's no wonder it doesn't work exactly like you want.

It's not used very much as far as I know.  But I think Drew's point is
right, in that it would make sense to split enriched-mode into
sub-elements, such that the "save faces" part could be used separately.

        Stefan