Re: M-a broken but M-e works on external keyboard only

From: Joseph B
Subject: Re: M-a broken but M-e works on external keyboard only
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:03:26 +0800

on internal keyboard: á
on external keyboard: nothing. keystroke does not register. stays frozen at
C-q - in the command line. this happens for both alt keys. M-e works: å.
"a" works.

on external keyboard in a different program: M-a also doesn't work now. Hm.
It was working yesterday. I guess this is no longer an Emacs only problem,
and now a keyboard problem. Time for a new one.

--
Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google ads
from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive keywords.

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a
messy bloodbath.