Conflict of w32-send-sys-command and set-default-font in Emacs 24.3?

From: Eric Liu
Subject: Conflict of w32-send-sys-command and set-default-font in Emacs 24.3?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am running Emacs 24.3 on Windows 7, with the command below to maximize frame
at Emacs startup:
  (w32-send-sys-command 61488)

However, once I added the set-default-font commands
(set-default-font "Monaco-10")
to my init file, the maximizing stops to work. I am sure it used to work with
Emacs 24.2 on the same machine. Anyone knows if this is a bug of 24.3, or I
should use an alternative way to maximize frame of 24.3?