Re: Cycling through favored buffers

From: Rami A
Subject: Re: Cycling through favored buffers
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

Drew. Much appreciation for your response.
I am very new to lisp and not sure how to incorporate your suggestion in my
pasted code.

So in the code that I have crs-hated-buffers, which are the buffers to ignore:
(defvar crs-hated-buffers
  '("KILL" "*Compile-Log*" "*Buffer List*" "*Messages*"
    "*compilation*" "TAGS" "*scratch*" "source" "headers"))
(setq iswitchb-buffer-ignore (append '("^ " "*Buffer") crs-hated-buffers))

How do I add the cl-remove-if to this variable so it would include all dired
type buffers?

secondly, the code that I have cycles through all buffers "except" the ignored
ones mentioned above.
So after I construct cl-remove-if-not that includes the directories I want to
only cycle through, how to apply that on my code? or maybe I need a totally new
function that would do the trick?

Thanks.