Looking to view agenda for last 2 *non-weekend* days

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: Looking to view agenda for last 2 *non-weekend* days
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 08:02:17 -0800

I'm using a datetree & timestamped entries to do some work logging.
Mostly I want a report that shows log entries I made for today &
yesterday.  I've got this worked out, except when yesterday was a
sunday.  That is, I want to see Monday & the previous Friday on the
agenda report when I run it on Monday.
'(org-agenda-custom-commands (quote (
("wy" "Yesterday's Logs" ((agenda "Yesterday's Logs"
((org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil)

(org-agenda-start-day "-1d")

(org-agenda-span 2)))))
)))
This is currently what I'm using, works like a charm, but I don't want
to have to use a separate agenda just for Mondays.
Any ideas?
Ideally a solution would cover both holidays & weekends, but just
weekends would suffice.
Thanks!
Subhan

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT