Re: Disabling VHDL template

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Disabling VHDL template
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 00:14:15 +0100

Am 09.01.2013 um 20:13 schrieb ryan:

> However, the only .emacs file i can find is in root's directory, and it
> doesn't seem to contain anything related to templates (it is almost bare).

How did you become root? Is it possible that an inherited variable points to
your own ~/.emacs file?

(I am launching an extra Emacs with 'sudo -H env ... emacs ... '.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Basic, n.:
        A programming language. Related to certain social diseases in that
those who have it will not admit it in polite company.