Re: LaTeX/Emacs problem

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: LaTeX/Emacs problem
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:41:50 +0100

Am 06.01.2013 um 22:52 schrieb Fred Krogh:

> I'm running TeXLive on a gentoo linux system.

You might also like to check the texmf.cnf file. Could be that TeX is set up
incorrectly. Look for file_line_error_style! And better correct the value in
it's local copy, containing only the local changes from the defaults. (Because
otherwise your change might be removed by a TeX update.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
                                - Groucho Marx