Re: About Repeated Expansion

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: About Repeated Expansion
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 18:06:38 +0800

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 10:10:42 +0100
Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org> wrote:

> I think it would be cool if people posted this in place of (or in
> addition to) LONG-URL.  That would help offline folks to follow along.
> (The second form is for easy ‘C-x C-e’ in Emacs.)

Thanks for your advice.

I'm using the bzr trunk and emacs-24 branch, and I don't have Emacs 24.2.  The
Emacs manuals(especially the elisp manual) is changing fast, so my info file is
newer than the version in the GNU website.  I'm not sure whether the node name
of the two are the same.

I'll download the latest stable manuals later.
--
Best regards.