Emacs conference 30/3/2013 in London

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Emacs conference 30/3/2013 in London
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:45:11 +0100

Hello,

I am forwarding Alex e-mail from the emacs conference mailing list.

"I can confirm that the date for the conf is 30th March. It will be
held at Forward, here:
http://www.forward.co.uk/contact

The venue can hold 100 people and there are various breakout areas,
which I think will be ideal to hold sessions/tutorials/lightning
talks.

The venue can also stream video live, but details about that a bit later.

One of the things I'd like to encourage, all the speakers is that the
talks should not be a set format, just to fill a particular time slot.
It should be any length where you can convey your message across. If
you want to make it more interactive, be it audience participation,
IRC participation or something else, feel free to include that.

The point is to encourage knowledge sharing and better tooling with
Emacs."

I would like to add that we have the following resources to organize the
conference:

  - Web site:
    http://emacsconf.org

  - Mailing list:

  - Twitter account
    @EmacsConf

  - Talks organization document:
    https://github.com/dotemacs/emacsconf-organisation/blob/master/talks.org

Take care,

Ivan
--
It's not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life,
that counts.