customize ansi colors

From: henry atting
Subject: customize ansi colors
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 10:35:23 +0100

How can I customize the colors of an ansi term?

I think something like this is supposed to work:

(defvar ansi-term-color-vector [unspecified "grey13" "DarkOrange" "SpringGreen4"
                                          "SaddleBrown" "SlateBlue3"
"SpringGreen4"
                                          "PaleGreen4" "purple4"])

I use emacs24 build from bzr, and IIRC it actually worked with former 24
builds.

Howsoever the above customization leads to this error message:

error in process filter: face-attribute: Invalid face: unspecified
error in process filter: Invalid face: unspecified

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de