Re: JDEE help

From: Philipp Haselwarter
Subject: Re: JDEE help
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 20:39:41 +0200

Here's the java section from my config; it's kind of hacky but it used
to wort for auto-complete and flyspell. It hasn't been tested in about a
year and could certainly use some clean-up. I also throw in an example
prj.el.

Personally I hope that cedet will some time soon get to the point where
it fulfills most java requirements. It might actually be there already
(haven't coded in java for some time); it's certainly the way to go.

Philipp Haselwarter