RE: New feature idea: isearch with autocorrection

From: Ludwig, Mark
Subject: RE: New feature idea: isearch with autocorrection
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:45:25 +0000

I learned about this so long ago that my fingers sometimes do it without
conscious thought, but I somehow _do_ associate this as an 'abort' of sorts:
it's aborting the failing search, returning me to the successful search I had
started.  (I also agree it's not exactly intuitive, because the I-search itself
continues.  Pressing Control-G during a successful I-search aborts that too, of
course, and at that point, there is no search running.)

Hope this helps,
Mark