How to make speedbar refresh itselft when new code added.

From: Young
Subject: How to make speedbar refresh itselft when new code added.
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:49:33 +0000 (UTC)

        It is a very nice tool when I navigate codes in Emacs.
Unfortunately, new functions are not showed up after I add new functions
in the source code. So, I have to restart Emacs to get things right. Is
there anyway that makes speedbar read source code and refresh it
automatically? I am using GNU Emacs 21.1.1 and speedbar 1.0.1.