Re: running emacs inside vmware

From: Jim Newton
Subject: Re: running emacs inside vmware
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Raj, thanks for the advise.  Yes it happens even in full-screen
mode.

In the mean-time, i've tracked down more information.
When I press shift-alt-% for query replace, emacs still thinks
the alt is pressed, thus if I type 'p', (because I want to replace p with
something), emacs hears alt-p, do display the previous query-replace
target.  :-(

This could also be a citrix issue.  It is the type of bug which citrix
has from time to time.

Jim