Re: EMMS best practice, tag editing and fetching lyrics

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: EMMS best practice, tag editing and fetching lyrics
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 23:04:02 +0800

Johnny <yggdrasil@gmx.co.uk> writes:

> Lyrics seem possible, but quite complex to set up for fetching from the
> net, so I will be satisfied with usimg emms and ncmpcpp in parallell
> (and ario for a graphical front end for visitors who don't like the
> cli) to interface mpd.

M-x emms-lyrics-visit-lyric will try to search from some internet
location (http://search.lyrics.astraweb.com) if lyrics are not present
locally.  But it seems the location is not accessiable any more..  Maybe
you can take a look at ncmpcpp and added it to emms-lyrics-visit-lyric,
and sumbit a patch. :)

--
William

http://xwl.appspot.com