Re: Gnus: How to get/force specific header entries in a new message?

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: Re: Gnus: How to get/force specific header entries in a new message?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:10:52 +0530

On Wed, Nov 23 2011,Marius Hofert wrote:

> Hi,

[snipped 18 lines]

Not clear whether it's a new mail message or viewing a message....

> Bcc:
>
> [I already read that with gnus-sorted-header-list one can order the
> entries such that they appear in the above order, so that should not
> be a problem]
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marius
>
> PS: Most likely the last Gnus question for today :-)

It's this

gnus-extra-headers is a variable defined in `gnus-sum.el'.
Its value is (To Bcc)

Documentation:
*Extra headers to parse.

You can customize this variable.

This variable was introduced, or its default value was changed, in
version 24.1 of Emacs.

OR

message-default-headers is a variable defined in `message.el'.
Its value is ""

Documentation:
Header lines to be inserted in outgoing messages.
This can be set to a string containing or a function returning
header lines to be inserted before you edit the message, so you
can edit or delete these lines.  If set to a function, it is
called and its result is inserted.

You can customize this variable.

This variable was introduced, or its default value was changed, in
version 23.2 of Emacs.

[back]

 sivaram