Re: From emacs (windows), how to print region, etc via MS's "print" cmd?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: From emacs (windows), how to print region, etc via MS's "print" cmd?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:02:50 +0100

Hi,

using Linux, I'm afraid I don't have a satisfying answer.

It is likely that you'll have to do some configuration by hand.  This
may help:

   http://www.gnu.org/s/libtool/manual/emacs/Windows-Printing.html

Once it works, you can use P (Shift-p) to print from dired.

If you don't get printing non-ascii working, you can try htmlize.el:

  http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~hniksic/emacs/

Hope that helps a bit,

Michael.