emacs-23.3.1

From: Denis Tapyshpan
Subject: emacs-23.3.1
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:43:40 +0100

Hi there!
here is Denis. I am looking for a answer about one week and I do not know, what I have to do.
I have last emacs release(23.3.1) under slackware 13.37 and it works perfect but just one function does not work. If one try to copy and paste something from emacs(console mode) to browser(or to one other application) or from one emacs(console mode) under launched terminal to second emacs(console mode too) under other terminal, it absolutely does not work.

I try out everything, what I found in internet but it does not work...

Could you help me guys and give an vector of the search?

Many thanks,
Denis Tapyshpan