Emacs 24: Buffer local color theme possible?

From: Les Harris
Subject: Emacs 24: Buffer local color theme possible?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:19:55 -0700

Using the color theme support included in Emacs 24 is it possible to set
a color theme on a per buffer basis?  Ideally I'd like to be able to
have say, a term-mode buffer use a different color theme than the
'global' color theme.

I've looked through apropos and couldn't find anything that would allow
this. But I'm hoping I overlooked something or there is a method to do
it that perhaps isn't documented as such.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

--
Do they only stand
By ignorance, is that their happy state,