xcscope is not working with c++ source file

From: Adam Jiang
Subject: xcscope is not working with c++ source file
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:13:02 +0900

I have xcscope set up with my Emacs. It works fine with all c source
files. However, I cannot use keybindings such as C-c s d
(cscope-global-definination) with c++ file. I tried to add global-map
just like the document suggested. It also failed. Would you please
give some clue about how could I solve this problem? Can I use xcscope
with java either?

version:

GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of
2011-03-05 on allspice, modif\ ied by Debian

Actually, I can see there are xcscope keybindings in
/usr/share/emacs/site-elisp/xcscope.el

(add-hook 'c++-mode-hook (function cscope:hook))

But, I can confirm the buffer is correct set up as (C++/l Egg ws
Abbrev). It might be a bug for emacs.

/Adam