cedet load error

From: flebber
Subject: cedet load error
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:01:25 -0000

I have installed Cedet following these instructions here
http://cedet.sourceforge.net/setup.shtml

It seems to load okay except for 1 error,

Error#
Warning: cedet-called-interactively-p called with 0 arguments, but
requires 1

Does this relate to my .emacs file?

This is my emacs file(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(appmenu-mode t)
 '(cua-mode t nil (cua-base))
 '(emacsw32-max-frames t)
 '(emacsw32-style-frame-title t)
 '(hfyview-quick-print-in-
files-menu t)
 '(menuacc-mode t)
 '(noprint-hide-print-in-menus t)
 '(noprint-hide-ps-print-in-menus t)
 '(ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab t)
 '(ps-paper-type "a4")
 '(rebind-keys-mode t)
 '(recentf-mode t)
 '(sex-mode t)
 '(tabkey2-mode t)
 '(w32-meta-style (quote emacs))
 '(w32shell-shell (quote cmd)))
(load-file "C:/Users/RenshawFamily/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/addons/
cedet-1.0/common/cedet.el")
(global-ede-mode 1)                      ; Enable the Project
management system
(semantic-load-enable-code-helpers)      ; Enable prototype help and
smart completion
(global-srecode-minor-mode 1)            ; Enable template insertion
menu
(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )

What should i be looking at in regards fixing this error.

Sayth