Re: elisp question:keyboard-translate with hyper fail?

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: elisp question:keyboard-translate with hyper fail?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:31:27 -0700 (PDT)

α λ — “ ” • … ≠ ⊕ ① ② ─ 〈 〉 《 》 「 」 【 】 &

> Xah your unicode has not worked out -- at least in this post :-)
> [Though you probably cant see that I cant see (most of) your
> characters]

do a screenshot. I'd love to see it.

if you use Google Chrome, and view in google groups here
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.help/msg/0e5cb199a07c1235

i think all char will show.

as you know... you'll need the font, and the app will need to support
unicode, and the news server didn't screw up the encoding...

i have on my site a blog of a selection of fonts i found to be best
for unicode. For linux, that's DejaVu.

 Xah