help-gnu-emacs

Re: auth-source multiple accounts

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: auth-source multiple accounts
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:47:46 -0600

Uday, I tried posting and e-mailing this to you several times now.  I
hope you see it if I cross-post to the vminfo mailing list.

The auth-source library has been much improved.  Can you please take a
look at the new `auth-source-search' function and see if it fits VM's
needs as we discussed a while ago.  Let me know if you want to discuss
only on the vminfo list; I'll assume otherwise you'll reply to
emacs-help.

Here are the thread message IDs, all posted on this group under this
subject.

<address@hidden>
        <address@hidden>
        <address@hidden>