Re: Official Git mirror? -- Request

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: Official Git mirror? -- Request
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:31:06 -0600

On Feb 21, 2011, at 2:52 AM, Tim X wrote:

> Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> writes:

I wish folks would pick one SCM and stick with it.  Porting the SCM to
AIX just so I can check out some project is a pain.  There seems to be
at least a half dozen SCMs right now.  They all do exactly the same
thing.  Why are so many people recreating the exact same wheel?  The
current nightmare of SCMs makes me dream of the old days when everyone
used SVN.

Any chance GNU could pick git or the git folks pick
bzr?

pedz