Re: c/c++ project management and debugging

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: c/c++ project management and debugging
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 12:15:41 +0100

Gary <help-gnu-emacs@garydjones.name> writes:

>> mixed mode programming (php/html for example)
>
> nxhtml.

Yes. I mentioned nxhtml earlier.

I've used nxhtml for quite a while and its good and has improved a lot
over recent years - kudos to Lennart for that. It's also pretty slow
and doesnt do things like javascript afaik - I'll gladly be corrected on
that one!

Remember I am not damning Emacs here. I'm just pointing out where it
lacks in comparison to some more "modern" alternatives. It's strengths
outweigh its weaknesses for me so I stick with it.