Re: Visiting open processes when killing emacs

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Visiting open processes when killing emacs
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:13:07 -0700

On 12/15/10 8:51 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
Unfortunately, my Emacs Lisp-fu is weak after lack of practice and it
does not help that list-processes is implemented in C.

FWIW, we have two Lisp versions currently competing for inclusion in
Emacs-24.

Cool.

Could this be done via font-lock, and in such a way that it would work
for both the current C version and the proposed Lisp versions?

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA