Re: line-move-visual

From: Mark Crispin
Subject: Re: line-move-visual
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:12:58 -0000

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010, Jim Diamond posted:
David: the message (about fundamental features changing being a Bad
Thing) was delivered in a less than gentle way,

I proved that it was necessary. His sort will stonewall - it's their nature - but now he has egg on his face.

but I think you should
re-consider the idea, as opposed to the way it was delivered.

He won't.

But perhaps he will think twice before making future pointless changes like this.

Further, your comment "Those who choose ... A common democratic
principle." is just plain wrong.  But I assume you know that.

He doesn't.  You have to take him at his word.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc