Re: Line number display glitch

From: Matt
Subject: Re: Line number display glitch
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:11:03 -0000

> > ... there is a display bug ...
> Then the right answer is clearly M-x report-emacs-bug RET

As I stated in my initial message, I am new to Emacs.  I found out
what M-x was only hours ago, and certainly had no idea about report-
emacs-bug.

That being said, I wasn't sure if this was something that was easily
resolvable.  Perhaps something that occurs when other attributes are
not set in a certain fashion.  This seems quite possible.  It seems
strange that such a visually apparent problem would exist for more
than a handful of people and not appear in my google searches on this
matter.