Re: where are java tools?

From: a.efremov
Subject: Re: where are java tools?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:18:20 -0000

On Jul 10, 12:51 am, Elena <egarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Eclipse is a Java IDE written in Java by Java programmers. You simply
> can't beat that. If you have to write Java code, use Eclipse (some
> people say that IntelliJ is even better).

Hello,

eclipse is a big java factory. But it fails short if you want to write
scala code. scala plugin is usable but far from perfect. I wouldn't
say that  IntelliJ is fine with scala 2.8.
As new languages/versions emerge old big factories need a time.

if someone know good hierarchy for java classes that works with emacs
please let me know.
Any refactoring tool is welcome too.

Looking for :
a. cross references.