Re: Don't clear kill-ring when restart emacs

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: Don't clear kill-ring when restart emacs
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:27:27 -0000

    Jeongtae> I did save my desktop, but it doesn't save my *kill ring* buffer.
    Jeongtae> Thank you for your comment, but it didn't work.

    Jeongtae> Jeongtae

OK, that was a long shot, but savehist mode *is* mentioned in that chapter of
the documentation.

Sorry, I was pressed for time.

I have

(savehist-mode 1)
(setq savehist-additional-variables '(kill-ring compile-command))

in my init file.

Hope this helps.

Toto

--
You will pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please
disregard this message.