Re: What is the best way to navigate #ifdef and #endif in C program

From: Elena
Subject: Re: What is the best way to navigate #ifdef and #endif in C program
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:22:57 -0000

On Aug 4, 4:45 am, Fren Zeee <frenz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If there is a wrapper do nothing type function in elisp/clisp/scheme
> which can have the same effect as commenting out.

In Emacs Lisp, if you are looking for a way to comment out blocks of
text, you are out of luck. I've read Pythonistas use multi-line
strings as multi-line comments (strings are always multi-line in
Emacs).

If you are looking for a way to comment out blocks of code, you can do
that with a macro. I remember having seen a "comment" macro inside
Emacs Lisp packages kindly published by Pascal J. Bourguignon here:
http://www.informatimago.com/develop/emacs/index.html