inherit the path environment from .bash_profile (Mac OS 10.5)

From: Z
Subject: inherit the path environment from .bash_profile (Mac OS 10.5)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:15:02 +0800

Hello,

Is there a way to inherit the path environments of .bash_profile, when we lance emacs directly from the dock of Macs?

In fact, I am using Mac OS X 10.5. I launch carbon emacs from the dock (which is the icons list normally at the bottom of the screen) . Then, if I invoke a shell from within emacs, it does not inherit the path environment defined at .bash_profile !

So in my case, how can I achieve this inheritance of path environments? Maybe it suffices to add something at the initialization file .emacs?

Thank you for your ideas.

Z.