Using ido-completions in other packages

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Using ido-completions in other packages
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:35:57 +0200

I was wondering if it would be possible to use the nice ido-mode
completion elsewhere.

For example senator-jump is really cool, but I always have to type the
complete name of the function/class, which is a bit annoying, while the
ido-completion like is much faster and nicer.

I've looked in the code but I don't see what I could substitute, maybe
substituting some functions or advising something else would do the
trick?

Thanks