How to get xetex/xelatex option in the Emacs menu?

From: Tariq
Subject: How to get xetex/xelatex option in the Emacs menu?
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

I am using Gnu Emacs 22 GTK with AucTeX under Ubuntu. I am not a
programmer but I have built up a nice .emacs file with help from all
the kind folks. When I load a (La)TeX file, I can get all the nice
menus related to LaTeX such as Preview, LaTeX, Command, Math, Ref etc.
Under he Command menu, I see a set of options called TeXing Options
which has things like PDF Mode, Run Interactively,  and others.

I would like to include in one of these menus (preferably under the
Command menu) the option to run xetex/xelatex also so that I can use
Emacs to compile XeLaTeX files. So far, I am having to go to the
Terminal to issue

xelatex

command while I edit these files in Emacs. This seems rather awkward
(if not an outright insult to Emacs!).

I would appreciate some advice and help.

Regards,

Tariq