MAC OSX Emacs does not find PATH

From: Daniel (Youngwhan)
Subject: MAC OSX Emacs does not find PATH
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:44:01 -0000

Hello,

I am using GNU Emacs 23.1.95.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-
appkit-1038.29) of 2010-04-03 on black.local in MAC OSX (intel)

And, I found that it does not recognize added PATH in bash/
environment.plist at all.

I googled it, and found that

defaults write $HOME/.MacOSX/environment PATH "$PATH"

will make it work, but in my case, it does not work at all.

I tried

defaults write -globalDomain PATH "$PATH"

but no luck.

I tried insert /etc/profile, /etc/bashrc, $HOMW/.emacs_bash, but no
luck too.

When it goes shell mode, PATH is showing correctly when (setenv "PATH"
path) is being set in .emacs, but while using cscope, it says it
cannot find cscope which is in /opt/local/bin where should be added.

When I launch it through terminal, it works as expected.

Is there any body how I can resolve this one, please?

Thanks,

Daniel