Looking for elisp package to help form good habits

From: filebat Mark
Subject: Looking for elisp package to help form good habits
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:06:36 +0800

Hi emacsers

As the time going, I'm always trying to push myself to form these or those good habits.
But it's quite hard, and I used to forget them, when I am off the feet everyday.

I'm wondering, is there any elisp package can help me to form habits.
Like show some random messages from a file in the minibuffer times and times again.

Any comment is welcome. Reinventing the wheel with my pool hammer, would be my last choice.

--
Thanks & Regards

Denny Zhang