Hello List!

From: Nicolas Forgerit
Subject: Hello List!
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:27:54 +0100

Hello list!

I'm currently switching to Emacs from the Textmate Editor on OSX since im tired of being stuck to a certain platform. I liked Textmate's mailing list a lot and i always learned incredibly much through it. Hopefully, this also applies to this list since i'm willing to learn elisp and write some own scripts to gain the full power of this editor. I'm working in the web branch, foremostly with PHP, MySQL & TYPO3 and i'm sure i won't regret the decision. Please help, making it easier for me. :)

Ciao Nico