Re: More interactive python

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: More interactive python
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:59:31 +0100

Andrea Crotti wrote:
> For some reasons I've never been able to write to python-mode (via
> gmane+gnus) so I'll write it here...

Hi Andrea,

you should not encounter difficulties posting to this list:
Python-mode@python.org

You can also join the mailing list at
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-mode>.

I'll forward this message meanwhile.

> It would be nice to have something like
> - execute current function (asking for argument if needed)
> - generate doc string (doesn't make sense to write it manually)
>
> and so on.
>
> I've found something but I had some problems and it was using pymacs.
>
> Pymacs is really nice but apparently in a dead state, so maybe it's
> better to not count too much on it...

Think some people are interested in, me too.

Might be helpful, if you make some bug reports.

tracker is here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-mode

It's the right place for feature requests too.

Andreas

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~a-roehler/python-mode
https://code.launchpad.net/s-x-emacs-werkstatt/