Fwd: Visual-bell on OSX (Snow Leopard) / cvs head version bug

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Fwd: Visual-bell on OSX (Snow Leopard) / cvs head version bug
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:09:06 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM
To: Livin Stephen <livin.stephen@gmail.com>

Hi!

Nice, thanks for sharing.

This was kind of annoying, and I disabled it, but the visual bell is kinda cool when it works as expected.

Anyway, I don't know how Textmate has so many users if OSX already runs emacs smoothly. Really, I've tried textmate for two weeks and I was spending 3 seconds to switch between files. Too much.

Marcelo.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Livin Stephen <livin.stephen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Dec 8 2009, 9:13 pm, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celose...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> *bump* ... No one?

Marcelo, I found this annoying too: then I switched to
"alternate_visual_bell" from "miles_bader".
It doesn't get in my way - so I guess I'm a satisfied user!

OS X 10.6.2
GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.0.0, NS apple-
appkit-1038.11)