Re: Reading mail

From: Mauro Sacchetto
Subject: Re: Reading mail
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:10:22 +0100

Richard Riley wrote:
> Silly question, but it happens time and time again, did you actually
> subscribe to your email groups?
> What does the server list says? Hit "^" in groups to see your
> connections.

I delete my ~/rcnews, and now launching emacs
and M-x gnus, now it read a list of newsgroup
and show me nndoc+gnus-help.
But it doesn't read my mail account...
Anything else to add in ~/.gnus,
which actually contains only?

(setq gnus-select-method '(nnimap "gmail"
                          (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                          (nnimap-server-port 993)
                          (nnimap-stream ssl)
                          (nnir-search-engine imap)