[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:59:26 -0500
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.1.90 (gnu/linux)
Got a minute to explain an SES spreadsheet?
I'm reading the SES manual, but I think it presupposes a familiarity
with spreadsheets and spreadsheet manuals. I've never successfully made
a spreadsheet in my life (Excel (ugh), Emacs Table, the Emacs Table in
Org, nothing ... I'd so like to keep track of expenses this way, in
How do I,
- name cell A `Date' and right align it?
- name cell A1 `Expense' and left align it?
(or can one do both of the above in two lines in cell A?)
- enter today's date in cell B?
- enter my first expense say `Subway' in A2?
- make column A auto-fit and data right-aligned beneath the
right-aligned column name?
- (assuming I can then add subsequent dates by inserting new columns
in the future,) name cell C `Subtotal' and enter a formula for that
column that adds the amounts of the row?
- name cell B3 `Total' and enter a formula in C3 that totals column C?
Please help me get started.
Sean Sieger <=
- Re: ses, Stefan Monnier, 2010/01/05
- Re: ses, Enrico Indiogine, 2010/01/05
- Re: ses, Sean Sieger, 2010/01/05