Relating Symbols

From: Nordlöw
Subject: Relating Symbols
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 01:28:22 -0800 (PST)

Every time I discover an obscurely named elisp function solving a
common problem I'm looking for I always add an alias (defalias)
connecting personal keywords I had in mind when search for the
function, variable, face etc with the symbol that does the job.

Once in a while I also find existing functions that I somehow want to
relate so I have a package which contains lots of dual put-calls like:

(put 'trace-function :related 'debug-on-entry)
(put 'debug-on-entry :related 'trace-function)

I know would like to this information to be displayed (at the end
preferrably) when I do describe-... on that symbol. Any tips on
realizing this using hooks or advices to the help functions?

Thanks in advance,
Nordlöw