Re: Can I build a dictionary in my Emacs?

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: Can I build a dictionary in my Emacs?
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:37:38 +0000

Tim X wrote:

Rather than build/write your own, look into emacs support for spell
checking and see if you can add your word definitions to that existing
mechanism. Less work and easier to maintain in the long-term.

I think the OP wanted a dictionary that provides the definition of a word,
not just a word-correctly-spelled-p test.

Colin S. Miller

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.