Re: help with flyspell-mode

From: Bernardo
Subject: Re: help with flyspell-mode
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:06:31 +1100

How can I enable flyspell-mode for documents that don't have an
extension?
eg. I've auto enabled it through .emacs for text, python, etc. Like
this:
emacs /tmp/stuff.txt Loads flyspell-mode, but emacs /tmp/stuff wouldn't.

Anyone know how to enable flyspell mode for files with no extension?

Thanks

possibly by using local variables e.g. something like this within a file
# -*- eval: (flyspell-mode) -*-

see (info "(emacs) Choosing Modes")