Make people aware of new nXhtml versions? (Current is 2.01)

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Make people aware of new nXhtml versions? (Current is 2.01)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:35:00 +0100

I just noticed that someone packaged a very old version of nXhtml for
distribution. That is not very good since older versions have some
instabilities. (I think the current version, 2.01, is stable - or I at
least no about no big troubles.)

What could I do to notify users of new versions? I announce them on
EmacsWiki, but maybe that is not enough?

The project is on Lauchpad and there is an RSS feed for announcement
which I have never used since I doubt anyone is using that. But maybe
I am wrong? Is there something else on Launchpad that I can use?